- VagrantRadio – Playing with CSS3 & @font-face
"10 years ago my head would have exploded" yes. (10 years ago, AKA November 2000? I was fighting with NN4 to get my AWESOME new site design for United Way working.)
- Stoller: A Debtcropper Society « naked capitalism
"The phrase ‘the man’, as in ‘fight the man’, referred originally to creditors."
- Petty Tyrant | This American Life
filed under "and you thought YOUR boss was crazy"
- Schneier on Security: Changing Passwords
"So in general: you don’t need to regularly change the password to your computer or online financial accounts (including the accounts at retail sites); definitely not for low-security accounts. You should change your corporate login password occasionally, and you need to take a good hard look at your friends, relatives, and paparazzi before deciding how often to change your Facebook password. But if you break up with someone you’ve shared a computer with, change them all."
- Today’s Pictures: Built Like a Fortress
great photos of mostly very old fortresses
Digest powered by RSS Digest