- The Golden Hour Calculator / Sunrise and Sunset information for photographers
well, if we get sun again…
- Fake. You Are Not Dead, A Guide To Modern Living.
trippy stuff. (this is the guy who posted to AskMe about the Russian girls.)
- Ask H&FJ: Four Ways to Mix Fonts
I’m going to be musing over this for a bit, I think.
- The Atlantic :: Business :: The Net Worth of the U.S. Presidents: Washington to Obama
richest: Teddy Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson, Jefferson, and Washington — by far the most wealthy president! (Not counting Kennedy, family fortune over $1 billion, but none of it his personal wealth.)
- how metafilter saved two russian women from potential human trafficking the woman behind the rescue speaks out – The Human Condition Blog – Newsweek.com
"members of the MetaFilter community have been offering everything from translation services to hugs and beer, and have accompanied the women on sightseeing tours and social calls" fucking awesome.
- MetaFilter Saved My Pals From Sex Traffickers
Ask MetaFilter is the most amazing thing ever. "Hi, I’m from the internet and I’m here to help." (not in the article, but someone quipped about that in the MeTa thread.) Also, most appropriate username ever: internet fraud detective squad, station number 9
- WordPress Ecommerce
- Bike Forth » Blog Archive » Bike Wagon Takes Form
"My first efforts have been to develop a passenger-only canopy for Xtracycles." It looks like a tiny Conestoga wagon. 🙂
- Marian the Cybrarian – Advice – The Chronicle of Higher Education
A lovely essay. "In my experience, librarians almost always pass the beer test: They are among the most likeable people you’ll find at any college."
- Timberland Regional Library Catalog Search for Goodreads for Greasemonkey
Updated for the new catalog!
Digest powered by RSS Digest