- An Eye-Opening Adventure in Socialized Medicine | NeuroTribes
I had conjunctivitis in college (Worst. Thanksgiving. Ever.) and had to wait until Monday to see somebody. It was excruciating…and technically, I had insurance (Mom’s), just no idea how to use it. I’m trying to remember what my BF (not in school, no insurance) did, because he had it too, but that info is lost to the sands of time. Needless to say, it was nowhere near as nice as this.
- no shit.
"everything you will ever see on a celebrity’s body, including their outfits when they’re out and about and they just get caught by a paparazzo, has been tailored"
- Drupal HowTo: Duplicate / Copy Drupal Site | Linux Sysadmin Blog
- Designing Responsive Layouts with SimpleGrid by Needmore Designs
- Pipsqueak handlebar bag | Steel/Silver Dust
- Deuter City Bike Bag – Save 36%
- An Illustrator Wireframing Toolkit | eleqtriq
- Getting Good Descriptions When Sharing on Google Plus | Phil Windley’s Technometria
I found the "WordPress Meta Description" plugin helpful.
- xkcd: Fight Club
I heartily concur.
Digest powered by RSS Digest