- Alleged hit-and-run driver may not face felony | VailDaily.com
"Felony convictions have some pretty serious job implications for someone in Mr. Erzinger’s profession" – well then maybe he SHOULDN’T HAVE HIT A BICYCLIST WITH HIS CAR.
- Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes | Bake or Break
- Hot cheese bread: grip it and rip it! | King Arthur Flour – King Arthur Flour – Baking Banter
bread and cheese? sign me up!
- Hands-on with RockMelt, the underwhelming and insecure Chrome 6-based Facebook-connected Web browser
"No matter which way you look at it, -FaceMelt- RockMelt is a proprietary browser that’s harvesting all of your data — and for what? Chrome 6 with a bunch of extensions." ugh. requires logging in to FB, too.
- Our Banana Republic – NYTimes.com
"So we face a choice. Is our economic priority the jobless, or is it zillionaires?"
- book lovers never go to bed alone
being a blog of pictures of bookshelves.
- danah boyd | apophenia » Risk Reduction Strategies on Facebook
"teens who have strategies for managing their online presence that are odd at first blush but make complete sense when you understand the context in which they operate" two girls in rough schools with drastic FB strategies.
- Fitzwilliam Museum – Roman Multitool
spoon, fork, knife, pick(s), from sometime between 200 AD & 300 AD.
Digest powered by RSS Digest