- ikea hacker: Jerker treadmill desk
- Starbucks Wants Baristas to Slow Down, Can Caffeine-Craving Customers Wait? | Fast Company
"They say they already have ceramic cups and plates available in nearly every store, yet approximately zero people I know have ever gotten a real cup or plate in a Starbucks" I have, a few times, in the one near the office.
- The future of urban agriculture is not about the 10-mile diet | Feeding the City | Grist
"Benfield doesn’t hesitate to ask difficult questions about the experiments in agricultural urbanism that reverse this order." (ie, humans at the center of metro areas, natural systems left alone at the edges.)
- Sundial : How to make your own Cut Out Paper Vertical Sundial
looking forward to seeing how this looks at our place.
- The Credit Union Warrior: Put Us Out of Business
"if your credit union’s success is tied to your members’ failure, you may want to rethink your business model."
- Case Tracker Due Date | drupal.org
- White Chocolate Walnut Blondies with Maple Butter Sauce â€“ Tasty Kitchen Blog
Digest powered by RSS Digest