- CSS3 Solutions for Internet Explorer – Smashing Magazine
new project which is basically done…except for this. :\
- Op-Ed Columnist – When Greatness Slips Away – NYTimes.com
"We’ve blown so many enormous opportunities over the past several years." ::sigh::
- Myths and Fallacies of “Personally Identifiable Information” « 33 Bits of Entropy
"On the other hand, in laws and regulations aimed at protecting consumer privacy, the intent is to compel data trustees who want to share or sell data to scrub “PII” in a way that prevents the possibility of re-identification. […] this is essentially impossible to do in a foolproof way without losing the utility of the data. "
- Editorial – A Bruise on the First Amendment – NYTimes.com
"Even peaceful assistance to a terror group can further terrorism, the chief justice wrote, in part by lending them legitimacy and allowing them to pretend to be negotiating while plotting violence." ugh.
- My Father and Alan Greenspan | TPMCafe
"When I was a small boy at the start of the 1950s, my father gave me my first economics lesson. ‘Bobby,’ he said with obvious concern, ‘you and your children and your children’s children will be repaying the national debt created by Franklin D. Roosevelt.’" Wrong!
- UPS takes left turns out of deliveries
I hate left turns. (both bike AND car) Now I have justification for avoiding them. 🙂
Digest powered by RSS Digest