- DCKX: Directory of Curricular Knowledge in xkcd.com
"DCKX indexes science topics in xkcd, so that you can use them to illustrate your syllabi, assignments, etc." I’m just sad that it doesn’t include the often awesome alt/title text.
- Op-Ed Contributor – The Climate Majority – NYTimes.com
"huge majorities of Americans still believe the earth has been gradually warming as the result of human activity and want the government to institute regulations to stop it"
- FREE GRAR ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE FREE SH*T IN AN OUTHOUSE Â« The Whelk â€“ John Leavitt
- Myths and Facts About An Income Tax in Washington State :: Olympia Newswire
- You Think Youâ€™re Paying Too Much In Taxes? | MintLife Blog | Personal Finance News & Advice
taxes in 2009 lowest rate since 1950. so STFU.
- Infographic: Tallest Mountain to Deepest Ocean Trench
- The interchange fee panel | Analysis & Opinion |
(this is a good place to note that my blog reflects my personal opinions and not those of my employer.) "I asked him why CUNA was opposed to the Durbin amendment […] even though it explicitly excludes 99% of credit unions; he said that […] interchange fees are likely to come down […] and credit unions make lots of money from interchange fees." hrmph.
- Shareable: California’s P2P Carsharing Bill Passes Assembly 63-0
"The State Assembly today approved first-in-the-nation legislation allowing Californians to share their personal cars in carsharing pools without risking the loss of their personal auto insurance coverage." how do we get this in WA?
- Autism, iPhone, MacBook, and Life | ATMac
"In my pocket, every day, I have a voice for when I am unable to speak." fascinating.
Digest powered by RSS Digest