- Like an oyster hiding a pearl, the simple shingled…
plywood palace! (sorry for the injoke.)
- The Laboratorium: The Internet Is a Semicommons
"a mixture of property theory and Internet history; I argue that the conventional split between “private property” and “free for common use” on the Internet is overblown; both private and common need each other online" intriguing.
- Wil Wheaton/John Scalzi Fan Fiction Contest to Benefit the Lupus Alliance of America « Whatever
"To begin, behold this exquisite illustration" no, really, you must see this picture.
- How The Mainstream Media Stole Our News Story Without Credit
"On Friday, I broke a tasty story about a woman suing Google, claiming bad directions caused her to get hit by a vehicle. Today, I discover our story is everywhere, often with no attribution."
- 30 Beautiful and Relaxing Bathroom Design Ideas
um, more like truly ridiculous? these are mostly begging to be mocked by the Unhappy Hipsters blog.
- Whole Health Source: Full-fat Dairy for Cardiovascular Health
"People who ate the most full-fat dairy had a 69% lower risk of cardiovascular death than those who ate the least." huh.
- slacktivist: Sex & Money, part 1
on usury in the modern world.
Digest powered by RSS Digest