- Sunday Brunch: Brown Sugar Breakfast Cakelets | Serious Eats : Recipes
mmmm, sugar for breakfast. 🙂
building codes. all of them.
- Washington’s I.T. Guy | The American Prospect
"Malamud has taken it upon himself to see that all public information — from court decisions to financial disclosures to Army training tapes — is actually, well, public." (reminds me a lot of C, actually.)
- Accidental Hedonist – Texas Chili
sort of the exact opposite of the chili I like to make, but I might have to try it anyhow.
- Degrees of Speed – Jamie P. Merisotis and Stan Jones
advocating for technical colleges, basically.
- Northwest Sunday Parkways
if the weather’s nice, that could be a fun thing to do.
- Pure CSS Twitter Fail Whale – Subcide
duuuuuude. that’s some freaking crazy CSS work.
- Online ads can get too close for comfort says new study
"If targeting works and visible ads work, you’d think visible, targeted ads would work even better – but they didn’t." the "uncanny valley" of advertising?
- Should You Boycott BP? | Mother Jones
"What matters is whether, in 20 years, people still get the heebie-jeebies when they think about BP." also: use less oil overall, obvs.
- Perceived Software Complexity Â» Matt Legend Gemmell
"The graph […] shows the developerâ€™s perception of how complex his current piece of software is, whilst heâ€™s developing it."
Digest powered by RSS Digest