- GodlessGirl | When Should you use Comic Sans?
- Aesthetic Apparatus: TOO SMALL TO FAIL
- The Infamous Brad – Yes We Can Put Americans Back to Work. We Probably Won’t, Though.
"I don’t think you can come up with a single dollar of WPA spending that actually counts as wasted, not a single WPA "make-work" project so pointless and stupid that we didn’t get our money’s worth out of it" year & a half old, but worth reading. (fascinating to find out what the deal was with all those armories!)
- Suzanne Collinsâ€™s â€œThe Hunger Games,â€ review : The New Yorker
fascinating discussion of dystopian YA novels. (House of Stairs FREAKED ME OUT when I was a kid. Imagine Breakfast Club as a horror movie…by Sartre.)
- Thomas Kinkade firm seeks bankruptcy protection – Los Angeles Times
"Kinkade’s word is as worthless as his artwork." hahahaha. also: "Hazlewood and Spinello sued […] alleging that he’d used his Christian faith as a tool to fraudulently induce them to invest"
- How to Make the Bike Wagon Canopy for Xtracycles
Digest powered by RSS Digest