- goblin cartoons » Blog Archive » Facing Down Facebook
"I don’t want a one-stop-shop for all things internet." Josh says it better than I probably would…so there may or may not be a big rambly post about the FB.
- Crocs™ Ginger | Crocs, Inc.
- Facebook Protest
I think I’m going to go for June 6 as the day I deactivate. (I haven’t yet 100% made up my mind to delete.)
- The Big Game, Zuckerberg and Overplaying your Hand « The Jason Calacanis Weblog
"Anyone who trusts Facebook to do the right thing for the industry,
their customers or their application partners simply needs to look at
their history." That sums it up, basically. (And I think Calacanis is kind of a jerk.)
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks – Ree Drummond
baked french toast. O.M.G.
- The cloud and the future of the Fourth Amendment
"The "reasonable expectation of privacy" test actually has two requirements. First, the person must have had a subjectively reasonable expectation that the item was private. Second, that item must also be something that society in general is willing to objectively recognize as reasonably private."
- join diaspora
"the privacy aware, personally controlled, do-it-all distributed open source social network"
- How to Delete Your Facebook Account – O’Reilly Answers
(then u play yahtzee vs a giant tron-like representation of yourself. or something.)
- Facebook to Add Location This Month, Integrate Brands Later – Advertising Age – Digital
"Marketers Line Up to Try New Updates That Allow Users to Share Their Whereabouts"
- What your donors (and would-be donors) wish you knew | In the Library with the Lead Pipe
a nice recap of basics of fundraising. (damn, it’s been a LONG time since I was involved with that stuff.)
Digest powered by RSS Digest